Friday, May 14, 2010

Max the Cat


Hi, my name is Max. I live in a place that is bigger than anything I've yet to see mainly this one room that has lots of weird things in it till I learn to use the weird box thing with rocks in it.

I enjoy climbing and playing with this white ball that smells really good.


I also enjoy sitting on the big things that walk on two legs. I don't know why they don't walk on four legs it's much more fun.

I don't like the other animals in the house.


From what I've heard and seen they call this one Moon. I think he is a cat like me. He makes weird noises at me.

They call the black one Kit. He seems to be too big to be a cat, but he hisses like I do.

I think they call this a dog. The lady with the red hair calls it Luna. I think Luna is afraid of me because try to attack it even though it could eat me in one bite.


The red haired lady wants us to get along but they are too big for me. The dog seems to like me. the cats hate me.

I prefer to hang out with the guy that makes a comfy bed to lay on. I'll update you more when I figure this weird place out.

No comments:

Post a Comment