Sunday, May 9, 2010

Well I lied...

I started another project last night. I decided to make a case for my HTC Hero (cell phone) because well I can't put it in my purse without fear of the screen getting scratched. So I figured since it's already got a case protecting the sides from getting scratched if I dropped it then it should have a case protecting from all the random junk in my purse. Needless to say I haven't finished it since I've been running around seeing people today but hopefully I can finish tomorrow morning seeing as I'm extremely tired currently.



and by the way Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers of the world :)

Now for some quotes

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont

A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb


Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children. ~Sam Levenson

Most mothers are instinctive philosophers. ~Harriet Beecher Stowe

A man's work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done. ~Author Unknown

There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. ~Chinese Proverb



Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment